In between the dusk of Madchester and the dawn of Britpop, two south Londoners produced an album fusing the new with the old. Drum machines, samples and sequenced bass was mixed with guitar riffs and witty, double-entendre strewn lyrics to produce a truly unique sound.
Carter USM's 1992: The Love Album has a bold and eye catching album cover featuring the royal blue and yellow of the European flag as well as the famous circle of stars.
The design of the kit is lifted from the album cover itself for a truly Euro look.
• Club fit
• Anti-bacterial and active wicking Carbonmesh
• Lightweight Stretchfit short sleeves for increased aerodynamics
• Full length hidden zip
• Silicone gripper strip at hem
• Three rear pockets with hidden zipped valuables pocket
• Reflective strip under pockets
• Flat-lock seams for comfort
Carbonmesh: 96% Polyester 4% Carbon 145g/sqm
Sleeves: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane 140g/sqm
Weight (Men's Medium):
Machine wash gentle 30 degrees
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not tumble dry