COOKIES AND BROWSER SETTINGS
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features such as interest-based advertisements and storage of items in your shopping basket between visits.
– Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to display personalised content and recognise you as a member.
– Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests.
– Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes. You may generally exercise your preferences through your Milltag Account.
– Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
– Conducting research and diagnostics to improve site content, products and services.
– Preventing fraudulent activity.
– Improving security.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any Milltag products and services that require you to Sign in.
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
On our site, we may display interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with our site, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, may be displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our site or use of devices.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads.